Monday, June 22, 2009

Tell Everyone You Know!

Tomorrow afternoon the Bountiful Baskets site will be up for ordering your basket. When I picked up my last basket I asked them about delivery in Cache Valley. I was told that they would need 75 baskets purchased two deliveries in a row to insure that the fuel costs would warrant a delivery to our neck of the woods. Last basket was filled with an abundance of cantaloupe, apricots, apples, oranges, plums, yellow squash, broccoli, lettuce, celery, carrots, cucumbers, and I can't remember everything. It was a great value. There are two Brigham City pick up sites. It doesn't matter which one you go to, unless your going with friends then you want to coordinate with them before you finalize your order. My family has enjoyed all the produce we have had and remember fiber keeps you fuller longer which cuts the food bill!

P.S. The ordering site closes on Wednesday at 10pm, that is if they don't sell out before then.

No comments:

Post a Comment