Tuesday, June 30, 2009

Digital Picture Protection

My sister-in-law just lost valuable photos that were stored on her computers hard drive which crashed. She was able to retrieve some of the files of pictures but not all of them. She is sick about it. My husband and I have been talking about an external hard drive to keep those important pictures and documents. I have looked up a few of the online storage services and they all vary. You need to read all their terms and decide if it is for you. I know that I made some prints and books with snapfish last year and those photos are still safely stored on their site. I found a site, savemymemories.com, that talks about keeping your photos safe and all the steps for it as well as recovery. Check it out if you would like more information



P.S. Snapfish is having a 50% offer on photo gifts this week. I also know that with a new account they give free prints.

No comments:

Post a Comment