Saturday, June 20, 2009

My Abertson's Deals


Albertson's has a Kellogg's promo that gives you an instant $3 off three select cereals, which makes them $1.98 per box. My daughter and I both love Frosted Flakes with banana cut up in the bowl. I had already purchased 10- $1.50 off coupons from ebay because I knew Kellogg's has regular promotions. So for $9.60 I got 12 boxes of cereal that is $.80 per box. On the box there is an offer for a free 1GB USB flash drive with 8 tokens from the boxes. Bonus!

I also needed some coke product twelve packs, okay maybe not needed, but with the purchase of my four twelve packs I received two hillshire smoked sausage links for free. I was sure what was for dinner last night because I hadn't defrosted any meat so I fried up potatoes and half a pack of the sausage, melted cheese on top and my husband and daughter were happy. It is one of their favorite meals. I like it because it is cheap.

1 comment: