Tuesday, June 23, 2009

Coupons, Contests, & Freebies

FREE Sample of Kiss My Face Anti-Stress Gel

Receive a free sample bottle of Kiss My Face Aromatherapeutic Anti-Stress Bath/Shower Gel. Please allow 8 weeks for delivery! (Thanks, Brandie!)




I found a new product that looks amazing. Check it out here and you can even enter to win a free product. This time I'm not hoping that one of us wins it, I'm hoping that I win it!! Boy could I ever use it. Ha Ha

4 FREE Issues to O (Oprah) Magazine!

Yay! A HOT new magazine freebie is now available! Snag 4 FREE issues to O Magazine (Oprah) courtesy of Mercury Magazine!

I'm guessing this offer will go FAST, so hurry up and snag yours!

Free Sample of Yoplait Whips (and Yoplait Coupons)

Grab a free sample of Yoplait Whips HERE (not valid in these states: CA, ID, LA, MN, NJ, NV, ND, and TN).

You can also get a $.60/3 here or a $.45/6 here!

Thanks, Deal Fanatic!


Free TripleFlex Liquid Softgels

TripleFlex used to give out these free TripleFlex Liquid Softgels directly from their own site, but now they’ve handed over the reigns to Walmart.

carefree

Walmart has another great free sample for you! There are 2 samples to choose from, Carefree or Stayfree. Click here for the link.

No comments:

Post a Comment