Monday, June 8, 2009

Today's Deals



Today I went to Albertson's and I am proud of my deals, once again. Here is a list of what I got and my savings:

10- boxes of Honey Maid Grahams
10- 10oz bags of Jet Puffed Marshmallows
10- 6 count packages of Hershey bars
* There was a promo a couple weeks ago that gave you one of each of these items as a smores deal for $4. They had sold out so I got my raincheck for 10 of these package deals. I also had a coupon, from ebay, for an additional $3 off this threesome. It's true I paid $10 for everything listed above!

14- Lawry's season salt, on sale for $1 each and I had a $.50 coupon for each of these I also used two of my Albertson's coupon doublers which saved me another $1. Total was $6.

4- Finish dishwasher detergents, these are on sale bogo and I had two $.75 off coupons which I used two more of my coupon doublers and paid a total of $14.98 for three months of dishwashing detergent and these come with the rinse agent as well.

1- 50 SPF Coppertone spray on sunscreen $7.49 - $3 coupon, link is under 'Freebies & Deals, = $4.49

1- Oscar Mayer all beef hotdogs $4.99 - $4.50 = $.49 This coupon camae from a one day coupon sign up that I told you about previously

1- boxe Raisin Bran Crunch $2.50 - $1 RP6/7 + doubler = $.50

1- McCormicks nutmeg $4.99 - $.75, came as bonus with some ebay coupons, + my last doubler coupon = $3.49 This might not have been a screaming deal but I needed it so it was a good deal.

2- half gallons of Albertson's lactose free milk, the only one my daughter likes, I used my $5 off of $40 coupon that came in the mail to make this total $2

3- All Small & Mighty laundry detergent, I have found that there is a better deal starting Wednesday for these. I paid $4.50 for each and used a $.40 coupon on each. after paying for evrything I received a Catalina for $2 because of these items, that was an unexected bonus.

With tax I spent $55.33 and saved $159.08 from the regular price.

If you have been following my purchases you now know I have the hotdog/smore roast meal complete. Good thing it's summer and I have a fire pit.

At JCPenny I bought my husband a birthday shirt for $4.99 with my $10 off any purchase coupon that came in the mail. Hopefully he doesn't read this posting.

Bath & Body's semi annual is still going on and I love their hell of approval cream. All of the True Blue spa items are buy 2 get 2 free. I got 4 cremes and 2 of 'My Favorite Lip Balm' for $31 with my $10 off of $40 coupon. I will not have cracked heels this summer! I hate sore heels.

I almost for got that at Macey's I stocked up on WF cream of chicken soup for $.50 a can and used my four Mars chocolate relief free candy bar coupons. Life is sweet, even when your unemployeed.

Have a good one!

No comments:

Post a Comment