Thursday, June 18, 2009

I'm Back

I survived the shakes of not being able to look up deals and going shopping for them for these past few days. I was in the mountains therefore I had no internet. Actually is was nice being away from technology, peaceful is the word. I want to hear what deals all of you have been getting this past week. I did get on Pinching Your Pennies and at Albertson's they have some good promotions with Sara Lee, buy any 5 products and get an instant $5 off, and on certain ice cream products you get an instant $4 off your purchase of four items. I also noticed at Smith's they have Banana Boat sunscreen B1G1 free and I have a link for a $2 coupon. They also have Keebler cookies and crackers buy 3 get an instant $3 off with a limit $6 off per transaction. Some of these packages have the tokens for a free movie. Oh, I got my DVD of Walk in the Clouds while I was gone. So fun to go to the mail box and get my goodies!

1 comment:

  1. Shiree -
    I'm not sure if you are signed up, back Kraft food and family does some great things. Not only do you have access to cheap dinner ideas, they also let you print off coupons for items from Kraft Foods. Go to www.kraftfoodandfamily.com and get registered for the free magazine, and online meal ideas. Once a week I get coupon clippers.

    ReplyDelete