Tuesday, June 9, 2009

Bountiful Baskets Reminder

Today is the typical day for signing up for this weekends Bountiful Baskets delivery. I did just check the website and it is not up and running for Utah. I know that a lady was training for the Cache Valley area at the last pick up and I am hopeful that it will be up here this weekend. Follow my link to the right for Bountiful Baskets. There is always a limited number of baskets at each location. If by chance we sell out in Logan then there were two locations in Brigham City last time. As soon as they have opened up the website for Utah I will add to this posting.

Bountiful Baskets for Utah is online now. They do not have a Logan site yet. They have the two sites in Brigham city for those of us in the north. Check the site for a location near you. They do have apricots, cherries, and an Italian food pack that you can add on to your basic basket this time.

No comments:

Post a Comment