Thursday, June 4, 2009

Free Ebook


My good friend, Ginger introduced me to an author named Marcia Lynn McClure. She is an LDS author who writes clean romances. She can write a steamy kiss and I am totally hooked, it's true. You now know the shallow part of me. If your looking for a great piece of literature these are not the books for you, but if you just want a fun easy read I highly recommend them.
I have a link under 'Sites I Like to Check Out' to Marcia's site. Scroll down on the first page and you will see an offer to receive The Rogue Knight for free just by signing up to get her newsletter. The Rogue Knight is one of my favorite books she has wrote. It is a shorter one and very good. I am currently reading her newest book, The Crimson Frost, and it is so difficult for me to do anything but read when I have one of her books. If you get her free ebook I want to know what you think. Email me at survivingrecession101@gmail.com or post in the comment under this posting. Enjoy!
P.S. Thank you Ginger!!!

1 comment:

  1. GET IT! Rogue Knight is one of my top 5 favorite books by Marcia. You will love it and be hooked, just like the rest of us!

    ReplyDelete