Thursday, June 25, 2009

Shopping Without a Coupon

Yesterday Ginger, Stacy, and I were out and Stacy needed to get her daughter a birthday gift. She had decided to get her the Nintendo DS she has been wanting. We went into Best Buy. I happen to know that they may be able to cut you a deal on some items, especially when you are buying accessories to go along with your bigger items. They really don't make money on gaming systems so don't even expect anything off there and games do not have a high mark up but the accessories are where you can get your deals. She was able to save just about enough to pay for the two year warranty and lets face it if kids are involved the warranty is a great deal.
The same hold true if your in the market for a TV or computer, ask for a discount on your cords and other accessories. I saw in a Best Buy commercial that they price match other stores. Life is full of discounts don't be afraid to ask for them.
No, Best Buy isn't paying me. Not even my husband anymore!

2 comments:

  1. Best Buy is waaaaayyyyy better than Walmart, right?? :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. You were amazing. I am taking you shopping with me everytime I go.....

    ReplyDelete