Monday, June 22, 2009

Free Digital Scrapbook Class

The free photo editing class I told you about on June 15th is available today.

Get Started for FREE! Hybrid and Digital Scrapbook Quick Start Written by Jessica Sprague Click here for the link to her website. She will show us how to mix the digital parts with the physical paper pieces or if you prefer to create our pages completely online and then we can print it out. She has a link to try out Photoshop Elements by Adobe for a free 30 day trial. I've been wanting a scrapbooking program but wasn't sure which one to get. I like trying things first to see if it works with my brain.

My friend Ginger has told me that you can send your files to Filbies Copy Center in Providence and they will print them out for you. I like that idea for those of us who don't have the top of the line printers or don't want to be constinatly replacing our ink cartridges. Send your order through email to orders@filbies.com.

Leave a comment if you have any other suggestions for printing or digital scrapbooking.

No comments:

Post a Comment