Saturday, June 6, 2009

First Official Day of Unemployment!



We have known this day was coming for a while and today was the first day of unemployment at our house. I know your all wondering 'What do the unemployed do?'. I'm going to let you in on a little secret, we go to the beach. It's true, a stroll in the sun while the waves come into the shore line is peaceful. If you have noticed the photo, yes that is me but my husband is the dude standing on the surf board behind me. The guy next to me was trying to sell me a condo on the beach, I told him we were unemployed and he suddenly had to be somewhere else. I tell all the phone sales people that we are unemployed and they don't have a come back for that one and the conversation ends, it's nice. Surfs up and it's my turn to learn the art of surfing. See ya!

No comments:

Post a Comment