Monday, June 29, 2009

Marcia, Marcia, Marcia


I thought I had posted this link last month but as I was looking for it I couldn't find it. Marcia Lynn McClure is an author of clean romances and I am hooked on how she writes a moment and a kiss. My husband wanted to know if he was being replaced and I told him that it was because of him that these books are so good to me, and it is the truth. Her website allows you to order her books that are in print as well as you can download one of her e-books. Here is the free book deal, if you sign up for her newsletter you can download The Rogue Knight for FREE! This book is in my top five favorites of her books. I am taking a personal holiday today and sitting by the kiddie pool this afternoon reading one of her ebooks, I am still in the decision making process of which book it will be. If you live in Cache Valley you can go into The Book Table and in the LDS section you will find some of her books. They have gotten better at keeping her books on the shelf. Thank you Ginger for my addiction to Marcia!

P.S. If you are already a fan leave a comment on your favorite book and if you read one of her books for the first time let me know what you think!

No comments:

Post a Comment