Monday, January 4, 2010

Johnsons Rebate + High Value Coupons!


I have seen the posting for the J&J rebate on many different blogs for days, but every time I check into it I could never find the tab to click for printing the rebate. I think that each zip code has a limited number of rebates? I found it though, finally! Success! You do go to coupons.com, but you need to enter the zip code 10011. With that zip code you can print out your rebate plus you can also print out two $5 coupons for Sudafed PE, which is on sale at Walmart for $5!
UPDATE: AFTER I PRINTED MY $5 COUPONS I WENT TO COUPONS.COM AND ENTERED MY OWN ZIP CODE, tHERE WERE $4 COUPONS FOR SUDAFED AND I WAS ABLE TO PRINT TWO OF THE $4 COUPONS AS WELL. THAT MEANS I SHOULD GET 4 BOXES FOR $2!

There's a new rebate available from Johnson & Johnson for $10 when you buy $30 worth of product. You can print the rebate form at coupons.com. My rebate form has a barcode of sorts on the bottom, so it looks like everyone needs to print their own, as opposed to us all printing the same form like we usually do.

Rebate offer valid 1/10/2010- 2/5/2010. Excludes trial sizes and cleansing bars.

This rebate offer doesn't start until January 10th, but several new high value coupons just came out that go along nicely with it. Go HERE to print any of these you might be interested in!

*
$2/1 any Aveeno Body or Baby Care Product
* $2/1 any Aveeno Facial Care Product
* $2.50/1 any Aveeno Nourish + Hair Care Product
* $2/1 any Ambi Product
* $2/1 any Clean & Clear Product
* Buy Clean & Clear Advantage Blackhead Eraser Cleanser, get a refill pack FREE
* $3/1 any RoC Skin Care Product
* $2/1 any Lubriderm Body Lotion, Cream or Ointment
* $2/1 any Purpose Skin Care Product

Thanks, Utah Deal Diva!

Update: I know that the J&J rebate wasn't in my zip code but it is now. Ginger and I both were looking for it. It is probably in yours too :)

No comments:

Post a Comment