Wednesday, February 24, 2010

Yummy Breakfast


I found a delicious recipe at Real Mom Kitchen. Cinnamon Bun Pancakes with Maple-Butter Icing is a yummy breakfast treat. I do mean treat. The pancakes themselves are extremely close to my recipe for Cinnamon Pancakes, but what makes these 'Cinnamon Roll' pancakes is the syrup. I wasn't sure I would like it the syrup due to the fact that my family is too big of fan of the Mrs., Mrs. Buttersworth that is. Oh my is it good. The syrup has a strong flavor of frosting with a hint of maple goodness. I did double the maple syrup that I added to my syrup this morning.
This would make a yummy birthday breakfast or a hallelujah it's the weekend! I hope you enjoy them as much as we did.

1 comment:

  1. I cannot get the recipe to print! Can I get you to make me a copy? Please?!

    ReplyDelete