Thursday, February 25, 2010

Old Navy Weekly Coupon Locations


Here are the coupon locations- please leave a comment if you find any others!! Just head over HERE and do the following to get your coupons.

::$15 off $75 – Click Amy’s Face (In the first circle) then little Kelly’s Face (the last circle)

::$10 off $50 – Click the Yellow shirt, then the jeans below.

::$5 off $25 – Click the red striped shirt, then the jeans below, then the red shirt, and finally BIG Eva’s face

::10% – Click the tank and any jeans

::15% – Click the Tank, then any jeans, then BIG Amy’s face

From today through Sunday Old Navy has graphic t’s for the entire family on sale for just $5.
The Old Navy Item of the week this week is men’s button down shirts for $8.
Thanks Sweet Deals 4 Moms!

3 comments:

  1. Now, if only I could find where I planted the money tree...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh the money tree. I haven't found that seed packet yet.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I just got this Huggies Enjoy the Ride Rewards code out of a package of diapers I bought. I got 13 points for it! (It's a package I bought at Walgreens)
    LXRBD-DJFZN-LRNPK
    Love ya!

    ReplyDelete