Wednesday, August 5, 2009

Extra Papers on Sunday


I've been thinking that if Smith's is going to be having their coupon doubling for limited days then I need to either look on Ebay and have coupons purchased and waiting for the items that I will use or I need to get extra Sunday papers delivered to my home.
I called circulation for Salt Lake Tribune & Deseret News and was told you can get a Sunday only delivery using Easy Pay for $5.85 per paper. You can call 1-801-232-2900 to order yours.
I also talked with the Herald Journal and found that they have a plan called the Pincher Plan where you can get an every day delivery with four extra, that is a total of five, Sunday papers for $17.50 using Easy Pay. Easy Pay is when you pay with a set up debit or credit card and it will automatically come out each month. If you do not like that option then you can receive an invoice each month and pay $18 per month. Contact them at 435-752-2128.
I have decided to give the Herald Journal's extra Sunday paper a try, I worry about the build up of paper. The trick will be to take out the coupon inserts immediately, mark the date on the front of each one, and put the rest of the paper into the recycling can. I will have a tote dedicated to holding the coupon inserts because my current system will not hold all of them. I did set up my delivery today and I will be receiving my extra Sunday papers this upcoming Sunday. If you are interested in this option then setting it up sooner than later in the week is a good idea to insure you have your coupons this weekend.

No comments:

Post a Comment