Tuesday, August 25, 2009

Free Kids Projects

Lowe's Build and Grow Clinics

I haven't posted a kids clinic in a while but I think this is a good one. What kid wouldn't like to beat on a drum that he/she made? You could even get one sibling to make this for another sibling for Christmas. I am in the mind frame of what can I make for Christmas that is cheap but will be useful/fun. Free is a pretty great price for this drum. I realize that it says Lowe's on in but you could tell your child that it is the name of his/her new band?!
Sign up here. The class is Saturday, September 12, 2009, 10-11am. There is a fire truck clinic on Saturday, September 26th and you can sign up for that class as well.

Home Depot Kids Workshops

The bean bag toss could be another great gift idea! I haven't been able to


Home Depot's projects are on a first come first serve basis, so be there at 9am if you would like to do this project.



October 3rd they are making firehouse coin banks, looking at the picture you could so paint it to be a princess castle as well.

No comments:

Post a Comment