Monday, August 17, 2009

Fun Mail Day


I just went out to my mail box and was pleasantly surprised. I have already received my Staples rebates on some of the items I had purchased from them. I must say they have the easiest rebate program. I received a check for $7.36 & a Visa Rebate card for $16.00, I remember that one is from my supply of paper that I bought a couple weeks ago.

I also received my free movie, Here on Earth, from the Kellogg's Movie promotion. I am going to be sending of for Sandlot today as well.

Vocal Point sent me one $2.50 off & three $1.50 off coupons for the new Bounce Dryer Bar. Have you signed up for Vocal Point Yet? This is the second great mailing they have sent me, the first was coupons for a free box of Rice Krispies as well as 5 $1.00 off coupons for the same cereal. Companies are sending the great coupons to their target market through this program. Sign up here.

Since I started this blog and signing up for all the freeebies and deals it has been fun going to the mailbox to see what is in there. Mondays usually are the days when the offers come.

No comments:

Post a Comment