Wednesday, August 26, 2009

Old Navy Saturday Deal 8/29


If you have seen television lately then you have seen a commercial about their $19 jean sale. I was in Old Navy tonight and spoke to the manager asking him what this Saturday's deal was going to be. He informed me that on Saturday with each $19 jean purchase you would get a free t-shirt. The free t-shirts will not be any of the licensed shirts such as super heroes or sports team logo shirts. That is an outfit for $19. That is a great deal!
I also noticed that about half way down the store in the women's section they have a '$5, $10, $15 Store'. Here they have moved all of their sale items that meet these price points. There were cute long sleeved shirts for $5! That was the best deal that I noticed.
The next weekend, Labor Day weekend, there will be 1000 items on sale and Sept. 11th-14th will be their big 'Womens, Babies, & Maternity Event'. I will post more information on these weekend sales as the time draws closer.

1 comment:

  1. so I will just plan on a shopping trip after we pick up our Bountiful Baskets on Saturday morning? LOVE it!

    ReplyDelete