Friday, August 7, 2009
Planning to visit Salt Lake City soon?
Salt Lake City Connect Pass - Buy 1 day, get 1 FREE!
The Visit Salt Lake Connect Pass is the best way to gain access to Salt Lake's most famous and fascinating attractions. This summer the Connect Pass is even better — when you buy your first day, you get your 2nd day FREE!
Explore Salt Lake like never before with a 1-, 2-, or 3-day Visit Salt Lake Connect Pass. The pass is activated the first time you use it and remains active for the number of consecutive days purchased. Each pass offers:
* Clark Planetarium (good for one Star Theater and one IMAX Theater admission)
* Discovery Getaway (good for one admission)
* The Lion House Pantry Restaurant (good for one pioneer meal)
* The Living Planet Aquarium (good for one admission)
* Red Butte Garden (good for one admission)
* Snowbird Ski & Summer Resort (good for one scenic foot passenger tram ride)
* Thanksgiving Point Gardens & Museum of Ancient Life (good for one Gardens admission and one Museum of Ancient Life admission)
* This Is The Place Heritage Park (good for one admission)
* Tracy Aviary (good for one admission)
* Utah Museum of Fine Arts (good for one admission)
* Utah Museum of Natural History (good for one admission)
* Utah Olympic Park (good for one admission and one guided tour)
* Utah's Hogle Zoo (good for one admission)
Salt Lake City Connect Pass information and tickets
2-day pass pricing (1 day FREE!)
$20.00 each Adults (13 to 64)
$18.00 each Seniors (65 & older)
$16.00 each Children (12 & younger)
"Buy 1 day, get 1 day FREE" offer ends August 31, 2009 and passes must be used by December 31, 2009.
Posted by Tim and Shiree at 1:22 PM