Monday, August 10, 2009

Coupons in the Parade Magazine in Sundays Paper

It is always a good idea to look in the whole paper for coupons, there are two coupons in the Parade. ( the one with Brad Pitt on the front cover). Now in the past coupons in the Parade seem to vary A LOT, but be sure to check and see if you got them.



On page 13 I found a tear out coupon for, FREE Fries and a FREE medium soft Drink or tea, when you purchase a new Angus third pounders. Expires 8/31


On page 17 you will find a coupon for $1.00 off any one package of I can’t Believe it’s not Butter sticks.
I'm pretty happy about starting my five Sunday papers this week!

Update; two of my five parade magazines did not have the the coupons on page 17, it was a different ad without any coupons. RIP!

No comments:

Post a Comment