Thursday, March 18, 2010

$5/1 Toy Story & $5/1 Toy Story 2 Blu-ray Coupons!


I told you that I would find them if they existed, and they do! Disney just released a coupon for both Toy Story & Toy Story 2, they are where we got our'The Princess and The Frog' coupons from. The coupons are for $5 off a Blu-ray combo pack.

I am adding what I have posted before on my thoughts for why to purchase a Blu-ray pack:

Don't have a Blu-ray player? You may still want to consider getting this pack anyway. With the Disney Combo Pack you get not only the Blu-ray disc, but you also get a DVD and a digital copy. Remember eight track tapes? Whether you do or don't you know that they are extinct just like cassette tapes. It is hard to find a VCR and my thinking is that everything will go Blu-ray eventually so why not get this combo pack and be ready for when you do get your Blu-ray player while still having a DVD to use now.

$5/1 Toy Story 2 Special Edition Blu-Ray Combo
$5/1 Toy Story Special Edition Blu-Ray Combo


Read about the rebates that go with these movies HERE.

No comments:

Post a Comment