Monday, March 15, 2010

Macey's Budget Buster Coupons


I haven't talked about this before, but I wanted to make sure that you are aware that the first half of the March coupon book from Macey's is expiring tomorrow 3/16. I have not used any of mine and there are a few I don't want to miss:

$3 off any Super Saver Pack of Meat - limit of two
$3.49 2lb WF Medium Cheddar Cheese
$.99 16oz Big Buy Bacon
$.25 off WF Liquid Bleach
BOGO free WF Sour Cream
$1 off WF 64oz Peanut Butter
$.50 off WF Dous Cookies
$.50 off WF 12pk Mac & Cheese

There are many more coupons, I highlighted what I need for my family. When did you last see so many coupons for WF brand items? The second half of the coupon book starts on 3/17. There are coupons on breakfast meat, ham, lunch meats, cheese, produce, and many others worth looking at. I'm not sure if they have extras at the store, I will find out today when I go in there.

I LOVE MY COUPONS, DON'T YOU?!

No comments:

Post a Comment