Saturday, March 27, 2010

Peanut Butter Playdough


I love peanut butter. Therefore, I love peanut butter playdough. It is an activity and a treat all in one. It is loved by the young and the not so young. If you are in need of an activity/treat try this recipe if you do not already have it:

Peanut Butter Playdough

1/3 c. honey
1/2c. peanut butter
1/2c. powdered milk

Mix well & have fun!


I also love that these are all items I like to have in my food storage. My heart goes out to you if you are allergic to peanut butter and I think you might need your head checked by a professional if you just don't like it! I am married to one who needs a professional check up.

Do you have a homemade playdough recipe that your family enjoys playing with or eating? Share it with us in the comments.

No comments:

Post a Comment