Wednesday, December 2, 2009

Free Photo Book from Shutterfly!



Get a free 8X8 photo album from Fisher Nuts, courtesy of Shutterfly! All you do is click on the link, request your code, and make your book!

After I got my code, I put it in my Shutterfly account. It doesn't expire until June 2010! The book code is good for an 8x8 hard or soft cover, twenty page, non-licensed custom photo book on Shutterfly.com. Book is valued at $19.99. Promotional code does not include shipping.
The album will be set up as a cook book with Fisher's name all over it. All you have to do is create new templates and albums to upload your own photos onto your album. I love it!

If you don't have a Shutterfly account, join today! Plus, as a new member you will get 50 free prints.

Shutterfly LINK

No comments:

Post a Comment