Monday, December 28, 2009

Ebay Coupons


As I was scanning posts I found one on A Thrifty Mom about how she got free Snuggle dryer sheets. Of course, the $2 coupon she used came through Red Plum inserts because we here in the north do not get those inserts in our Sunday paper. I am a bit bitter if you couldn't sense that.
So, I decided to see if I could find them on Ebay.
I did!
I won a bid!
I will be getting 10 boxes of Snuggle dryer sheets for $5.74, the cost of my coupons + shipping. Normally I wouldn't pay more than a couple dollars for coupons, but the fact that it will give me my dryer sheets for no additional cost makes it worth paying a bit more. The dryer sheets are on my list of things to keep a look out for, I'm nearly out.
The picture I have posted does come from A Thrifty Mom, I have verified that our Walmart is selling the dryer sheets for the same price shown, $1.87. There are more coupons to be won on Ebay. I purchased a ten pack, if you get a 20 pack you could split the cost with a friend or just keep them for yourself and put them on the shelf.

No comments:

Post a Comment