Monday, December 28, 2009
Thanks to Frugal Coupon Living.
Coupons.com has updated their coupons. Since it is ALSO the end of the month, now is a good time to print! You can count on about 80 coupons on the low side and upwards to about 150 on the high side. Currently there are approximately 180 coupons found at zip code 92111.
Remember the following on Coupons.com…
* These are available first come, first serve.
* They have print limits. Get ‘em while they’re hot.
* They expire 30 days after printed.
* You may print 2 of each for yourself with each reset.
* Ginger recommends the zip codes 92111 and 63101.
* These coupons are accepted at most stores.
* When clipping coupons, try to leave that tiny border print around them. It helps to authenticate them.
Posted by Tim and Shiree at 9:07 AM