Wednesday, December 23, 2009

Save Christmas from the Grinch


I just learned of a tradition that a family has for Dec. 23rd and I am adding it to my families holiday line up.
Gather your friends and family for a dinner of Roast Beast, Whoo Hash, & Whoo Pudding. Then we will be watching How the Grinch Stole Christmas, you can watch your favorite version or both of them. I love books so reading Dr. Suess' book can be added as well. Then the kids sleep under the Christmas Tree to protect them from the Grinch.
I found www.seussville.com/grinch/activities, familycrafts.about.com, and www.pepperspollywogs.com with Grinch activities that you could add to your evening. We are looking forward to our first annual 'Grinch Night'.

Today, Wednesday Dec.23rd, the animated How the Grinch Stole Christmas is on at 7pm on Channel 4, ABC. Enjoy!

1 comment: