Monday, August 3, 2009

Movies on Sale this Week


Who can afford to take the family for a night out to the movie theater? Tickets are $7.50 for adults and $5.50 for kids or $5.50 for matinee showings. You can do the math for your family. Then who doesn't want popcorn, a drink, and movie theater candy? More $$$! I was looking through my Best Buy ad and saw that they are having a $3.99 movie sale with a large amount of titles to choose from. There is one that I have never personally bought and have wished that I had so I am going to grab it today. I'll tell you the title after I have it in my hands, I don't want it sold out before I get there. Here is a sampling of titles; Hitch, Madagascar, Premonition, Wallas & Gromit, Les Miserables, Shrek 2, and many more.
They also have a selection of $8.99 movies which still saves your family money. Some of those titles are; Madagascar 2, Iron Man, Eagle Eye, Mummy, Kung Fu Panda, & others as well.
On Tuesday Race to Witch Mountain will be out and it is $15.99 at Best Buy for this week only. That is the best advertised price that I could find. A bonus is that if you buy Race to Witch Mountain along with The Tigger Movie you will get a $10 gift card.

No comments:

Post a Comment