Thursday, July 16, 2009

Breyers Coupon Reset TODAY! Print more $1.00/2 Coupons!


Update - 7/17 I went to get my ice cream steal and found that at the Logan Albertson's there are no pints of Breyer's ice cream. So I bought two of the half gallons at $3.99 and used a $1 off and a doubler, I know no screaming deal. The Klondike bars are BOGO and with the coupon I printed online and with the doublers I paid $6 for 4 pack of Klondike bars. Dessert on Sunday night is going to be easy and yummy! We do like ice cream at our house. Oh! I also bought 4- 8oz bags of shredded cheese for $4 then used my $1 off 2lb printed coupon coupled with a doubler made each bag $.50. I like these deals!

Nine Pints of Breyers for $1 total!

Want some virtually free Breyers ice cream?! Use this $1/2 Breyers coupon in the transaction detailed below to score some free treats! If you haven't already printed it, there's another $1/2 coupon for Breyers here! (This translates to the possibility of 8 FREE pints of Breyers!)

The Breyer's pints are on sale at Albertson's for $1 each!

Remember too, this catalina deal is still valid:

  • Buy (2) & get $2/3 Breyers, Klondike, Popsicle, or Good Humor
  • Buy (3) & get $3/4 Breyers, Klondike, Popsicle, or Good Humor
  • Buy (4) & get $4/5 Breyers, Klondike, Popsicle, or Good Humor
  • Valid through 9/23/09

Here's my transaction idea:

Buy 4 pints Breyers, $4.00


  • Use two $1/2 coupons (coupon doesn't specify size!)
  • Use two doubles
  • Grand Total: FREE!

Then you'll get a $4/5 catalina! (Catalina doesn't specify a size either!)

Buy another 5 small containers and you'll pay $1 total for 9 containers of ice cream!!!

And you'll get back another $4/5 catalina!!


Go here to print another $1.00/2 Breyers- Yum!

No comments:

Post a Comment