Wednesday, July 22, 2009

BZZ: Windex Outdoor All-in-One





It's amazing how big of a difference clean windows can make in a home. Window cleaning isn't something I give much though to. My kids make big smeary messes on the insides of my windows and I just wipe them down once in awhile. I know that five minutes later they will have handprints again and I've given up on having sparkling windows for the next few years at least. But when I received a Windex Outdoor All-in-One kit from BzzAgent, I was inspired to wash the outside of my windows which were in desperate need of a cleaning. In fact, I wish I would have taken before and after pictures because one of my upstairs windows actually had bird poop on it! I'm shamed to say, it has probably been there for months. The window is very hard to reach as it is on the second story (up to 11 feet but the handle can be attached to standard extension poles for added reach). Cleaning it was a snap with the Windex All-in-One kit. I wish I had known about it sooner! It's as simple as spray, wipe, rinse.

1. Spray- spray your windows down with a garden hose.
2. Wipe- Use the Windex cleaning pad which is water activated, on the cleaning pole- you can even reach upper level windows with it!
3. Rinse- spray your windows with the garden hose again and watch them dry to a sparkling streak free shine!

Viola! Easy as that! I can't believe how little time it took to do all of my windows. A single cleaning pad cleans up to 20 standard size windows. The sheeting action formula prevents streaking thus cutting the time it takes (no need for hand drying!).

Get $2.50 off a starter kit here and quit procrastinating!

Thanks, Mommies With Cents.

No comments:

Post a Comment