Wednesday, February 2, 2011

Printable Cheerios Coupon



I know that I used to print a lot of coupons, but I am not a huge fan of them anymore. I would print out many coupons that would never get used, waste of precious ink! I do print one out every now and then if it is something I need and already use regularly. I don't print to try something new. A lot of the printable coupons have already been sent to me in my Sunday coupon packs as well.

Okay, all of that said, this is a good coupon in my book. Cereal is outrageous in price these days and if you catch a sale and couple it with your coupon it becomes affordable. Besides, YUM! I love cinnamon, period. **After you print your coupon click the back button for a second one :-)

Thanks, Utah Deal Diva for the info!

No comments:

Post a Comment