Wednesday, November 18, 2009

Willow Tree Nativity $34.99 Shipped



This deal makes me happy! I love getting a new nativity scene each year. Thanks to this super deal I know which one I want to buy this year. Go to FamilyChristian.com and you can purchase the Willow Tree Nativity set for $67.99, if you use the 50% off code: 1256899 it will take the price down to $33.99. Shipping will be only .99 cents, so the total will be only $34.99 + tax. Super deal!

The 50% off code is a one time us code that can be used on other items if you wish.

At Deseret Book the same one is $63.95. You may have a coupon for them, the best one I have seen is for $10 off a $50 purchase. Buying this nativity is cheaper on line.

I also like to get a nativity that kids can play with too and Deseret Book has some good ones on their site from $5.95 and up.

1 comment:

  1. This code is for buy 1 get one 50% off-doesn't work on just one item

    ReplyDelete