Tuesday, November 17, 2009

Bountiful Basket Sign-up


We are ordering our baskets again this week to make it possible for the people who take orders, order the produce, and pack it have the weeks of Thanksgiving and Christmas off. We will resume with our every other week schedule.
I just checked the Bountiful Basket site, I almost forgot, and there are two weeks for Utah, Click on Week A for Cache Valley sites. They have some yummy extras to choose from to add to your basket purchase:

Holiday Hostess Pack (Potatoes, Yams, onions, carrots, pineapple, baking apples, cranberries, celery etc.) $10.00

Citrus Pack (22 lbs. Grapefruit, Fairchild tangerines, lemons, limes, navel oranges, satsuma tangerines) $18.00

Add 2 dessert loaves of pumpkin pecan crunch cake (No Corn Syrup, No Hydrogenated Oils) $10.00

9-Grain Sandwich Bread - 5 Pack $10.00 (I personally love this bread)

Country French Sourdough Round - 5 pack $10.00

Honey Wheat with Cranberries Round Loaf - 3 pack $10.50

Last week they ran out of Citrus packs andand stopped taking orders for them. I'm thinking it will happen with the Holiday pack and the great breads for your Thanksgiving dinner, so order yours quickly.

Split the packs, bread, or a basket if they is more than you need. TELL EVERYONE! They will appreciate you helping save money on their groceries:)

2 comments:

  1. Does anyone want to split the dessert pumpkin pecan loaves? My family won't eat it but I would love a loaf, sounds soooo yummy.
    Shiree

    ReplyDelete
  2. Shiree,
    I might not be here on Saturday. Would it be a huge inconvience to pick it up for me? I will try to talk to you tomorrow at A days. Let me know what you think. Thanks

    ReplyDelete