Monday, November 2, 2009

Albertsons in Logan is officially Fresh Market

I found this posting on Pinching Your Pennies and thought I would share it:

I don't know if this has been posted or not, but I stopped by today to get some cat food, and I was told they were working all last night to change to the new ownership. Not sure what was done different really. Store still looks like Albies, although there was a new store name on the recipet.

Not sure how long this will go for, but I know it works for today. If you turn in your Alberston's shopper card. You'll get a free bag of sugar. (They have the bags of sugar at the registers). I was told the new Fresh Market store will not be using store cards at all. Here's to hoping they'll have some decent deals at least!

If any of you find more info leave it as a comment. Thanks!

No comments:

Post a Comment