Tuesday, November 10, 2009

Disney's Up and Monsters, Inc. Coupons







There is a new $10 off coupon available for the new Disney-Pixar movie, Up.

Purchase UP Blu-Ray Combo Pack, $26.99 {price match to Best Buy, $23.99}
Purchase Monsters Inc Blu-Ray $26.99 {price match to Best Buy, $18.99}

In the past Best Buy has not been accepting the $10 coupons but I am going to check and see if they are able to yet because when you purchase Up plus Monsters Inc that is how you receive the $18.99 price for the 4 Disc Blu-ray combo pack. You can also choose the Up Nintendo DS game for $9.99. Great deals. The screaming deal is when you use the Up $10 coupon and the $8 Monsters Inc. coupon and receive both movies for only $24.99.

Walmart does match prices so you can get yours there too.

Don't forget that you can also get a $5 rebate back when you purchase 2 Kernel Season's products! Or you can get a $4 rebate when you purchase a select pasta item from here.

Don't forget the 4 Disc combo sets com with the Blu-ray disc, a movie bonus disc, a DVD, as well as a Digital copy of the movie!!!

UPDATE 11/11, I finally went to get my movie. I went to Walmart and they have the movie for $19.96. I was able to get them to price match the Up DS game for $9.99 with the purchase of my movie and use my $10 coupon. I got both for $19.95!!!!

Let me know if you find any other great places to use this coupon!

No comments:

Post a Comment