Saturday, September 19, 2009

Stocking Up



Most every grocery store company operating in Utah is having a "Case Lot" sale this week or some other great deal on canned soup and other foods. Check Pinching Your Pennies local ads.

I stopped by Albertsons this week to buy Campbell's tomato and chicken noodle soup priced at 50 cents each. V8 Splash is on sale for $2 per bottle. Albertsons has a Campbell's promotion this week that gives you a $5 Catalina coupon (store credit good on a future in-store purchase) when you spend a minimum of $15 on a selected group of Campbell's products. I used Campbell's coupons, SS 9/13, good for 40 cents off four & 40 cents off 2 and $1/2 on my V8 Splash, also SS 9/13. (I get multiple Sunday newspapers at home, so I had plenty of coupons!) I had two transactions to get two $5 Catalina, I used one on my second transaction and I have one for use on a future trip.
Smith's also has a promotion this week that provides an extra $5 off when you buy any 10 "participating" Nestle or Kraft products. You can get some good deals by combining this promotion with coupons.

No comments:

Post a Comment