Wednesday, September 9, 2009

Paying Too Much For Prescriptions?


For the past 16 years I have taken a pill every day and I will for the rest of my life. No big deal, it is for my thyroid. It is such a common part of my life that I don't think about it too much. I also really like my small town pharmacy so I haven't paid too much attention to the ads for 90 days refills for $10 on generic medicines. $10 happens to be the price I pay each month for my monthly supply. Hmm, $10 a month vs. $10 for three months. I'm slow but I do eventually catch on.

I have been in the mode of questioning everything I spend money on so I decided to see if my prescription qualified for this great pricing. It does. I am linking you to the different pharmacies that I am aware of the $4 monthly and $10 three month supply of your prescription for you to check out.

Walmart
Smith's
Sam's Club
Kmart

No comments:

Post a Comment