Tuesday, September 15, 2009

Keebler cookie deal


If your kids love Keebler cookies, there's a high value coupon offer you may be interested in. Go here to print coupons good for $1 off and 55 cents off Keebler Fudge Shoppe cookies. (Hit the back button and print two sets.)

I found this posting at One Cheap Chick. Here is how she used her coupons:
I used these coupons last night at a local Smith's store, which had these cookies on sale for 3 packages for $6 or 3 packages for $5, depending on the variety. I bought three packages for $6. After two $1 coupons and a 55 cent coupon, my total came to $3.45 for the three packages. The store also had a promotion that provides a free gallon of milk, up to $3 in value, if you buy three Keebler cookies. (Not sure how long Smith's is doing this.) So for $3.45, I was able to get three packages of cookies and a gallon of milk!

No comments:

Post a Comment