Saturday, September 19, 2009

DownEast Midnight Madness Sale


I was in DownEast today and was told about their Midnight madness Sale on Wednesday, September 23rd 8pm - midnight. 1050 North Main St, by Borders.

Here is the info I got:
American Eagle will be bringing in a lot of stock to sale at this location.
Shirts 1/$10 or 2/$15
Dresses under $15
Coats under $20
Jewelry will be BOGO
They will have pants and skirts as well. I did hear a customer asking if they would be bringing the merchandise in one trip or through the night because she has seen it that way. The sales girl wasn't positive.

I think everyone should show up after 9 so that I have had a chance to go through it all, just kidding. Girls I will be there by 8pm.

DownEast
has some really cute new things in as well.

No comments:

Post a Comment