Monday, May 25, 2009

Free/Cheap Movies



Today my daughter and I were the only one home so we went to see Night at the Museum: Battle of the Smithsonian. This movie was every bit as good as the first one. I personally love going to the movie theater. My brain checks out on my day to day life and I can just relax. Today's trip was really relaxing because it was free. Thank you Kelloggs for your free movie pass deals. I still have four more. Yeah!





My husband finds it more relaxing to stay home and watch movies and you might too. We subscribe to Netflix, I am getting nothing for promoting them. They have several plans and prices that you can choose from. We have two movies at a time and unlimited access to the instant watch movies, these can be viewed on your monitor or if you have a device that lets you view them on your tv. I like that I never have to pay late fees!

Redbox lets you rent a movie for a single night at the low price of $1. If you go onto their website you can sign up to get a free movie code text to you twice a month on Mondays. What beats a free movie? Just remember to get it back on time or you get charged for each additional day.

No comments:

Post a Comment