Thursday, May 21, 2009

Albertson's Coupon Doubler

Albertson's sent out a coupon doubler with this weeks ad. I was very happy to go do my shopping and get my free salad dressing and then I would receive $3.00 more off with my three coupon doublers which I was using toward my meat purchase. The cashier informed me that they were no longer using those coupons, up to the $1.00 limit, with coupons which have a value greater than $1. In the past I have received an additional dollar off a $1.50 coupon. I was a bit miffed but smiled and took my coupons back because every coupon I was using was at least $1.50 off.

P.S. Keep your eye out for the four $5 off with purchase of $40 coupons coming from Albertson's in the mail. Included in that mailing is a $2 coupon toward their higher end meat cuts, Stockman & Dakota. This weekend the SD round top round steak thick is buy 1 get 1 free. It is selling for $6.49/lb. I combined these two deals and got two 2lb nice cuts of meat for $11. Eleven dollars for four pounds of good beef makes me happy. A girl cannot live on hot dogs alone!

No comments:

Post a Comment