Wednesday, May 20, 2009

Freebies and Deals

Companies are offering a lot of coupons and free products out there. Quizno's free sammie, Oscar Mayer free hot dogs ( today only), Blue Bunny (check out fabulessly fugal site) free ice cream (time sensitive), Kellogg's free movies or movie passes, Hawaiian Tropic free sample, and I will keep looking. Click on the right for the Freebies links.
The Kellogg's movies come with purchase of their products. Pop Tarts have the movie passes and some of cereals as well as Keebler cookies have the movie tokens.
I have sent for 'A Walk in the Clouds' and will be sending for my movie passes! The link I've provided has printable order forms with lists of the movies to choose from so that you can decide if you want them. I look at it as I need food why not get a little something extra.
Always keep your eye out for these bonuses with your purchases. In the recent past I have gotten 6 free movie passes and a rebate for $19.18, the cost of my Easter ham, from Unilever. I am still waiting on a $40 gas card as well. I think it is worth my time to fill out a form or two to get these items.
PLEASE let us all know if you find any different deals. Thanks!

P.S. If you have a Walgreen's, mine is under construction, you can get a $5/$25 that is good only 5/20 - 5/21. Rite Aid also has a $5/$25 coupon that expires 5/31. Get these links from my Freebies and Deals links to the right and print yours.

No comments:

Post a Comment