Monday, April 12, 2010

Shelf Reliance Party


I made it to a Shelf Reliance Party a couple of weeks ago. I was pleasantly surprised with the taste of their product. I sampled the Taco TVP, and ordered it because of it's flavor, I also sampled freeze dried pineapple, strawberries, & mango. Their taste was like eating fresh fruit. The macaroons were delicious too. I also liked that at these parties you pay less than the retail price!
You can also set up a plan to build up your food storage at your budget. It will be automatically sent to your home each month. I like that. How many of us want to increase our variety and supply of food storage but our busy lives get in the way?

If you have not yet been to a Shelf Reliance party you can check one out this Wednesday evening. Open house style from 6pm - 8pm at 520 S 200 E, Hyrum.

I copied this from their Facebook page:
At Shelf Reliance we’re fanatical about food storage! And why shouldn’t we be? We developed THRIVE, the best-tasting food storage the market has to offer. Because we know how fun and rewarding using food storage can be, we want to get you involved! Despite what some people may think, food storage does not have to be st...owed away in dark corners. Really!

No comments:

Post a Comment