Wednesday, April 7, 2010

Living Planet Aquarium HOT Deals!


UPDATE:
I think I got the last one. Sorry! I decided I should purchase a second one and when I tried it said that they were sold out, but they are scheduled for a restock. So don't give up if you still want one. I checked the price for a single visit and it is $9 for adults and $7 for kids. That is $16 for an adult and child to visit one time and I paid $20.94 with shipping for a one year membership! I did add an $11 pass for the Cache Valley Fun Park for $5.50. That is a deal.

I also found, Citydeals.com, that you can purchase certificates for dining, hotels, entertainment, & retail. Most of these certificates are for outside of our Cache Valley, but Olive garden said for all locations. These are great for a in state vacation! Check it out.


Right now you can get a 1-year membership to the Living Planet Aquarium in Sandy for only $19.95! The fantastic thing is, this membership is valid for 1 adult AND 1 child! Regular admission prices are $9 for adults and $7 for kids, so this pass will practically pay for itself in only 1 visit! Go here to buy yours!

I have wanted to go visit and see all of the sea life and now it is more affordable for several visits during the next year.
I don't know how many they have available, but I can't imagine these will last long!
Thanks, Utah Deal Diva.

No comments:

Post a Comment