Friday, October 9, 2009

Kohl's Childrens Book Promotion


My daughter and I love these books. We only own "If You Give a Moose a Muffin." I haven't been in to Kohl's yet but I most certainly will. What kind of Grandma would I be without the entire collection?! My guess is they will sell out fast with each shipment. Click here to see the stuffed animals, they are so cute!
The Kohl's Cares for Kids program, which features popular books for children and coordinating stuffed animals sold in Kohl's stores for only $5 each, is now featuring the best-selling “If You Give..” series by Laura Numeroff and illustrator Felicia Bond including “If You Take A Mouse To The Movies,” “If You Give A Pig A Party,” “If You Give A Cat A Cupcake,” and “If You Give A Moose A Muffin.”
I like the fact that the books and stuffed animals are priced at only $5 each, and that Kohl's donates 100 percent of the net profit from the sales of both the books and animals to children's charities nationwide. This series will be sold at Kohl's and Kohls.com through the end of the year.

1 comment:

  1. Correction, BOTH of your daughters love these books! haha I was at Kohl's the other day and they had all the stuffed animals out by the registers. I almost bought one or two, but I don't think I should have all the same toys as you! ;) So go get them quick! Love ya!

    ReplyDelete