Tuesday, March 22, 2011

ACE Big Spring Scratch and Save



March 26 & 27 only - Gather up your project needs and head to the cash register to scratch away and reveal your mystery savings of 10%-50% off a single purchase, plus a chance to a FREE purchase!. One in 1,000 cards wins entire purchase free up to a $500 value!

*Limit one scratch per customer per visit each day. No purchase required to obtain card and reveal discount. Card must be scratched off in front of cashier prior to checkout and is valid only for merchandise presented at that time. Merchandise may not be added after discount is revealed. Not valid on gift cards, online or in-store services.

In my mailed flier of this event I read the fine print and learned:
Merchandise may not be added after the discount is revealed, but you may abandon all or any part of the transaction after the discount is revealed. I'm thinking, and it may be a pain in the butt for the workers, but I will go get the items needed for some home projects and then decide what to keep after I see my discount on my scratch card.
Someone is going to win their entire project for free. It would drive me crazy if I was the lucky one and I only had a $10 item in my hands. I will happily put it all away, not have the employee do it, and go with a positive attitude about being the winner. It's worth a shot, I did win movie passes last weekend, maybe I'm in a lucky streak!

No comments:

Post a Comment